A word from your pal, Tyler Durden

"Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. -Tyler Durden (Fight Club)"

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Rabbit is back

For this post I would like to credit StumbleUpon.com in my finding of this very clever commercial that was marketed to consumers from France and made by a french director Xavier Mairesse and supervised by Stéphane Pivron. Pivron has a very unique vision for different projects he does. I will post various commercials posted by him on Vimeo.com. Without further ado, I present an advertisement for the Volkswagen Golf Rabbit executed by Stéphane Pivro.


Golf Rabbit from stephane pivron on Vimeo.

Personally, I loved this ad for the story being told about a rabbit trying to save the other rabbits from that vicious dog. I believe that because the focus character rabbit envisioned itself being swift and evasive, it was a great comparison to the VW Golf Rabbit that emerged from the tunnel. This advertisement definitely appealed to me and engulfed me into it's target audience because the car is definitely something I will remember and would consider if I were to go future car shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment