A word from your pal, Tyler Durden

"Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. -Tyler Durden (Fight Club)"

Monday, October 25, 2010

I Want to Work for this Agency

It is about that time to look into prospective career options and advertising agencies I would like to direct myself toward. Upon my findings, the one agency website that I happened to look into that immediately intrigued me was a company by the name of AgencyNet based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Link: http://www.agencynet.com/#. They are a creative advertising agency even from the look at their website which gives a cross dissection of their company headquarters. Immediately it looks like the best place to work at in my opinion. For the most part, everyone is dressed as carefree as they desire, not too business professional. While working on advertisements for their clients, AgencyNet employees bring personal interests to the workplace pairing business with pleasure for the sake of creative inspiration. Pictured below is what you would expect when clicking the link I have provided above.

A rock band?! Pool table in the basement?! Mac computers galore?!

Where do I apply??

No comments:

Post a Comment